Saturday, May 5, 2007

Random..

My layout's not done yet, damn ugly lah I know.

Well, went shopping with Rene on Friday and I spent fucking alot of black tees. I got hold of a few colourful tees and place them off when I saw the black ones.. Rene can't tahan me anymore haha. Enjoyed that shopping day with her alot. (: See ya soon girl!

And my Dearest kuku ping called me the next day with her bad news. I knew one day this will happen, the pwp team will keep changing.. I'll miss you badly girl, my only talkcock-kaki in S&K pwp. Just cheer up ok? Things ain't that bad, trust me. (:

Why does work = no fun, now? Things are different now.. people expect alot from others.

But luckily I have my crazy friends/collegues around. (:

That's all for today. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home