Monday, May 21, 2007

Is it my blogger's lagging or yours too?

Takes damn long to load this whole thing..

I don't know why I'm lazy to create a skin now, and so I will be using this template for the moment.

Life's been the same.. sufficient time for chilling with buds, working time stands the most still.

But pay day's coming! More chilling times of cos' haha.

Should I get K800i or? I'm still confused, which is good or bad?

Anyway, I think I should have lesser make ups, or no make ups. Cos' I looked like a ghost w/o make up now.. I think specs would be good, at least it distract my eyes away from people?

Work was great, CUTE colleagues from everywhere haha.

I learnt to pack audit rolls n claim forms finally, thanks Denise. (:

Lasalle or MDIS? Am still in consideration for next year's study plans..

Ahhh turning in soon.. afternoon shift tommorrow.

Ciaos. G'night everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home