Tuesday, May 22, 2007

4am now, am sleeping soon thou' not feeling fully dead.

I'm reliefing afternoon shift at PS so I guess I have no choice but to sleep haha..

Yiping and brudder came down to workplace and we had a last minute supper just now only with Joan, brudder and his friends. We talked about schools and all, I really don't know which school and which course to study!

My most interested arts, business or even hair styling?! Or I should just retake my O'levels and just get on with Polytechnics school..

I still have a number of months to consider about that, and I have plenty of different advices from friends and collegues.. guess it's time for me to really think about it and decide on one school before it's too late.

Anyway, Rene's birthday coming on Thursday.. you must be excited sis'! Please remember to bring the bag that I bought for you. See ya' all on thursday..

Will be having her celebration @Fish & Co, followed by a movie.. Yes, the pirates show that i've never watch before. Wonder if it's nice.. and they knew I seldom watch movies (b'cos I'm very choosy about movies), so Rene.. better make sure the movie will turn out nice haha.

By the way.. should I buy a phone with my pay? I've been using my old-school phone for so long that I think I've lost touch with phone cameras and mp3. I hope it's not a waste of money to change my phone now..

Alright, I think I really have to sleep now. It's going to be 5am now.. and XL, you have just irritated me with the South Park song- Uncle Fucka. Still ask me to put in my blog.. what the. LOL.. but the song's very cute so nevermind.

Ciaos! Goodnight all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home