Sunday, May 27, 2007

24 May 2007- Serene's birthday.

Meeting the girls & our crazy photo-taking sessions..





Looking at the same direction lol.



Can't believe we are actually wearing the Shrek headband. Wahahaha! Only exposed mine and Lina's picture, I think the rest will kill me if I post it here..



Ouchhhhhhh!.. LOL~ ( That was Chanel's idea..)


The birthday girl..


Xian Xian..



That wasn't our fingers!


Miss Macho piggyback-ing me! HAHAHA.


@Fish & Co..


The food was super yummy..!



Then the Fish & Co. staffs all went around our tables and asked Rene to stand up on the chair (cos' it's her special day!). I swear she was shocked and she couldn't stop laughing! HAHAHA. We sang her a birthday song along with the Fish & Co. crew, I bet she's happy lah from her bursting-apple-cheeks on her face. XD



A birthday card from the crew for Rene, how sweet!



After eating we went to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean, it was my first time watching this movie and my ratings are 4.5/5! Didn't rate it 5/5 cos' I didn't watch the first and second part. ): But phew, XL helped me to copy the first and second part of the movie, thanks!

Anyway Rene, I hoped you enjoyed your birthday! Love ya sis'!

Was supposed to search for phones after work today, and Rene managed to meet me and accompany me at the very last minute, thanks! I think I will get a W850i.. (which is same as Rene, she kept telling me how good her phone is, haha.)

By the way, I made a pair of specs too, will be collecting it on Tuesday. I got tested on my eyes and I couldn't read 80% of the words and numbers. I was told to wear the specs often.. If not my eyesight will be getting from bad to worst. :/

I miss the song, Boston.

Here's the song:



Shall end here, goodnight all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home