Saturday, September 1, 2007

Finally am blogging again..

Life had been busy for me past few weeks, the occupied mind and soul nearly make me lose my balance and fall.. But I'm still holding on strong.

Just got an increment in my job, thanks all for giving me so much chances in my performance.

Manpower's low these weeks, have been working like hell since. Anw, Hui Min and Yvonne's back next week already, yeah!

Life after work is the slacking times with lovely people I have around me and reminiscing times..

Anw, Zac's outing on next Friday, see ya all next week!

Well, I don't spend my weekends like I do in the past.. Simple weekends now, especially after work. Thanks to Rongquan, I finally can get a M/4 shift on next Saturday! (Which I supposed to work for a Full or Afternoon shift forever) Sorry for requesting so much on weekends for the past few weeks, thanks again.

Met up with my beaus Rene and Lina few days ago, seriously we got too much to catch up on. How's life going on and stuffs, it's like no ending. Lina please take good care of yourself, be there for you. Nonetheless my Rene, you too. No more heartstrings-tied dreams for us anymore, we got to see the real thing. That's what I've been and everyone else been trying to do so.. We'll meet up soon again girls.

My lovely peeps defined me as a stubborn freak, I really do am.

It's 3.37am right now, and I'm still wide awake.

I guess I'll sleep eventually when the message comes ringing..

I really do ****, I really do.

Goodnight all, goodnight star..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home