Saturday, June 16, 2007

Haven't been updating my blog lately, I'm lack of sleep! Anyway I'll let the pictures do the talking first..

Conversion of Crazy Sales shop on last Friday,


Haha look at Zac.


Lady boss, Uncle boss ran home liao lol.


Nonsense relief Leonard.


Extreme candid of XL, Zac and Felicia Mei Mei.


Class BBQ day,


Me and Chanel. (:


Me and my beloved!


Xian And Min,


I like the view..


Taken by Rene.

Rene and Chanel's..


Supper times with Pa and XL,


Ktv session with Ping, Verlin and Weiqi,


Not so nice..


Finally perfect! (:


Me and Verlin.

Anyway had supper today after work with Pa, XL, Denise and SY.. And I was caught again! Not only that, I've forgotten to take my wallet home from the table (lucky my phone was with me) . My bad luck's damn ****.. Don't wish to talk about the unpleasants anymore..

The usuals, SY forced us to play his Gunbound again haha. Damn funny when they gang up to talk cock with other players we don't know lol.

Am meeting Rene up to Bugis to pray and shop, then to Vivo and back to TM to meet Chanel.. Sweet of her to meet up @ 4.30pm cos' I need to replenish my sleeping time..

And I seriously need to go back to dieting days, I'm like so flabby EVERYWHERE. Perhaps I'll go to a gym to train or go swimming.. Easiest way, eat less or stop eating. That's what I always do in the past.. Working doesn't give me the energy to do so anymore..

Next month's gonna be a tight month for my pay..

Sleeping soon, goodnight my stars..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home