Sunday, June 3, 2007

I've lost my handphone yesterday, together with my cards and everything..

Damn, how unlucky can I be?

(P/s: If anyone's looking for me, please call the shop or PM me in msn!)

I'm going to get busy this week with all the replacement of my cards and phone..

Anw, I think I sucks big time at work.. I'll try harder and I hope there's at least someone who'll appreciate..

Sentosa trip's canceled and changed to ex-class chalet on June 11th, Ping's Ktv gathering on June 14th.. busy week!

Had steamboat with Angela and WC yesterday (the day I lost my phone), enjoyed catching up with both of them. We always have alot to talk about.. shall see ya' all soon again! Please take good care of yourselves. (:

Anw, SY's back with the PWP team.. It's good that he decided to join us again. But SY, please remember to make your decision seriously next time, ok! Hope PWP team's working happily together again..

I think I need a break, from everything that I've never experience before.. Can someone help? (:

I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice


Goodnight stars..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home