Friday, June 8, 2007

I think I should go Bugis and start praying.

I've been so unlucky this whole month! I was fined the second time outside my workplace today during my break-time with Joan. And I remembered the first time was few years back in Orchard.. Damn.

Lost of phone, lost of money to the HSA, fighting against my never-ending-flu nose, all the tiny weeney bits of my unlucky times.. What more will come? I think I'm down to my shits already, so please.. If you are having a very nice day, don't come near me. I might ruin your day.

Anw, yesterday was quite a enjoyable day.. Was out with Brenda and SY to Bugis, and Mess came to meet us after his work. Nonetheless, first stop was at Bugis S&K haha. Pwp team disturbs and I think Bugis staffs can't take it, LOL. Saw Bambang and Kelvin too, so all of us had dinner together at PastaMania.

What's even more coincidence is that we saw Jacky and Siyi too, chatted awhile and we went off after that. Didn't really have shopping times, more like a SG S&K outing haha. Lastly, XL join us for supper and chilling times at Mac.. had really wonderful laughs that day.

Well.. I'm really happy this month cos' I got myself a new phone to replace the lost, but I'm still angry and sad with my 99% suay-ness this month.

Anw, congrats to Samantha! Happiness found. All the best girl!

I seriously need to spend my time wisely.. Any special places to recommend? Somewhere exciting and fun? Somewhere where I could put everything down and laugh like nobody's business? If you do have, please kindly give me a call!

I'm feeling real tight this month.. I felt like I have many things to do, many thoughts to run, many air to breathe and many many many many many many unwanted stuffs to think of. So useless, I think I need to scream.

But that will not kill me cos' I still have my lovely friends and my stupid colleagues hahaha. They seriously brightened up my days.

Oh yah and I still have not get back to Angela about the trip to don't-know-what island in Malaysia. I'm still considering about it cos' the trip is almost a week! Well shall get back to her soon..

Alright, I'm still hungry even after all the digging of the junks at home. And the worst is nobody bother to cook today..

Okay, afternoon shift tomorrow, am feeling Zzz already. Shall end the post here..

Goodnight stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home