Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I love listening to songs when I'm alone, so if you have nice songs.. do recommend me.

Met up with Rene today at Tampines Mall, then headed to Chanel's house.. Initially was gym sessions but Rene's having a cold so it was a slacking session at the end. Anw, get well soon girl! Please eat your medicine and stop behaving like a stubborn kid.

Anw, PWP outing's postponed to don't-know-when.. Will be contacting people soon again. And off day's tomorrow.. Am going to be town kids with XL and pa lol.

I've thought of my next year's plan, get into MDIS, continue working and learn motorbike/car.

Am only having time for myself, part of my family and my darling friends. I can imagine myself studying and working full-time next year, dead ass. Alright tired right now, shall end this short post here.

Goodnight stars, even you refused to shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home