Friday, June 22, 2007

Went Chanel's house earlier.. Shall update the pictures another day. They bake the cheesecake while I'm disturbing them haha. Well I did help also ok!

Didn't end up in gym cos' Rene is lazy! She complaint that she was tired waiting for me to reach.. Excuses lol! But we ended up having manicure sessions! Chanel's very good in it haha.

I want my gym/swimming sessions back some other days ok???? I seriously have alot of fats to burn, they just won't leave my body!

Anw, to Dumb, Jovin and all.. I'm really sorry I couldn't join you guys to Rendang Island (I just found out the name of it, did I spelled it wrong?)! Been tight on my pocket this month, unlucky month you see. Shall join you guys if there's a next! Enjoy okay~

Next week's pay day, I'm not very excited about it. Cos' I have to pay extra for my bad luck.. And extra for my parents! Like a total of 400 bucks next month?! How can I survive sigh.

Talked to Rene about my schooling next year and she supported me to join her in MDIS. I guess I just have to do something good for me instead of what I like.. Got to start saving money for my school fees, nobody's gonna pay for me.

Working full-time and studying full-time at the same time, I hope it won't kill me. Or the easier way, working full-time and studying part-time dip. And the other way around.. I still need to work cos' of the school fees and my expenses!

Am really working like zombie thesedays in shop, lucky to have those entertaining colleagues-friends around. (: Er humm, I do entertain them alot too.

I have a bad feeling that our team will have a major change.. XL's leaving soon, followed by Zac. I think I will be transferred and the whole team will spilt again. AGAIN and again.. It's time to guess where's the next place we are adapting to..

Anw, something refreshing from Chanel's sister, she gave us a question today when she was reading 'Her World' magazine.. "If one day you don't need men anymore, would you keep them around?"

Rene's answer a NO cos' she thought that the MRT would be less crowded without the popularity of men. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. She made us laugh like f*ck.

While Chanel and I thought the same, why not just keep them around and let them do their own stuffs. But what we read from the magazine is even more irony.. One of the women said, "Why not? We can always keep them around for sex and enjoyment! Even thou' one day we don't need men to be around to get pregnant."

Haha.. Imagine a world without men. I mean all you see are what you are! And all the children we gave birth to are females.. Scary.

Okay enough of my nonsense, Zzz soon~ Everyone's tired today.. Rest well people!

Goodnight my only star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home