Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3.28am. I'm lazy to upload the pictures for yesterday's post lol. Shall do it another day, am wore-out and busy thesedays.

3.40am. Work's as usual today, but was damn pissed off by three old Indian men, they sounded like they want to pick a fight. F*you! (P/s: Sorry Nike people for all the noise made.)

3.44am. I felt a cold air in Msn now. Chatted with pa and Ping just now. Pa was irritated by me and went off to Zzz lol. And Ping, don't think too much ok? (; I wish there was someone to entertain me, I have less than 20 contacts online hahaha.

3.48am. Oh yah, Hui Min (aka Ah Min and Ding Xiao Yu haha) said I looked like I've lost some weight. I hold her hands and said, "Cos' I'm dieting!" Hahaha, trying hard to control my diet right now. Lost 2 kgs as weighed this morning, let's hope it will not bounce back so soon!

3.53am. Just lighted up a stick, listening to my blog's song repeating and repeating. Anyway, my sickness's almost recovered, finally. Except for those non-stop-irritating-dry-coughs-at-the-wrong-time when I was talking on the phone with the office people. I coughed like my throat is dropping off. IRRITATING.

3.57am. Estimated time left for beauty sleep later- 7 hours.

3.59am. Finally tired. Will be sleeping soon.. Oh yah, it's been so long since I saw Zen! He's on his sweet exam leave haha. My playful partner at work, always making ourselves awake by kicking each other LOL.

4.03am. Stick's finished. Am really sleeping soon this time..

4.04am. Looking at your Msn nick, I'm missing you badly. Fingers are urging to type in your conversation box, dis-allowed. I miss those late night chats in the past. (;

4.08am. Goodnight everyone, and to my star.

*****
Replies to Tags:

Leen: Will link up soon! Take care. (:

Serene: And it's really cos' of the medicine too, headaches in the morning. Thanks girl for listening to me, see ya soon bestie. (;

MISSK: Nice song, isn't it? Just that it's a lil' too sad haha. Why you and your bf? Have fun too! Take care pretty. (:

Caiyun: I miss you too! I still remembered you're the first person I talked to in Plaza Singapura when I went there to relief last year! Take care girl. (:

YourFather: CB you say go ride bike, is go sleep! LOL don't like nevermind. But must tag hahaha. See you~

Ping: I will. (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home