Monday, September 10, 2007

My eyes are very tired right now, but I managed to change my blogskin and everything.

And.... Happy Birthday to Wei Xiang/Brother! I hope you enjoyed your birthday (of cos' with your love, Brenda haha)! All the best to you Bro. (: Will upload the pictures soon.

Am chatting with PaPa on msn right now, I think we are the only ones not sleeping yet cos' it's our off day tomorrow! Will be meeting Rene at 1pm @Orchard to get Lina's birthday present.. And I'm still awake! Gonna get scoldings from her if I'm late again lol.

Wanted to meet star but I was too late, he's busy again.. If only everyone have the whole world of time- the unlimited. Whatever I'm doing doesn't seems right always, I don't know why.. My two hands just doesn't clap sometimes. This is my first time, fighting.. fighting for something that is just so far, so unreachable.. Sometimes I wonder, why can't I be better than others? I'm still holding on, it's my choice. It's been 2 months I'm in this, it seemed like a 2 years to me.. Seen alot, heard alot, experienced alot and felt alot. I just want a simple someone, who really likes me for who I am, someone who really do care for me..

Thanks Bro and Brenda for the sweet companions always.

It's 5.22am in the morning now, gonna Zzz very soon.

Goodnight everyone and star,

I'll be waiting and holding strong.

I miss you alot, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home