Thursday, September 13, 2007

Finally, pictures!

Ice Cream Chefs.

A very deserted location, but tasty ice-cream and friendly people makes it all. (:


Super many varieties of toppings to choose from! Koko crunch, honey stars, Mars, Snickers, brownie, Hersheys etc. I think you name it, they have it.


Brenda really love her customized ice-cream I tell you lol!


Chey, my father actually ate the ice-cream before! Brenda and me thought he never try before.


Photographer: Me


Photographer: Brenda


Photographer: Me (That's father's bike)

Randoms.


Bestie and me, see ya girls tomorrow. (;


Joan and me. :D


Joan, me and Brenda. Celebrating brother's birthday..


I found a old picture from Chanel's friendster! School days, I miss the days so much. Those sleeping sessions during lessons, cheap canteen food, puppy love between girls and boys, skipping of assembly cos' of tinted hair.. Haha it was really fun. See ya tomorrow girl. (;


Your birthday celebration's tomorrow! Haha happy right stupid girl, see ya.


See how much I needed a holiday? Maybe I should really go get my passport done.. I need a break. (;

Cute picture I've found.. Reaching out for the stars. (;

Ok done.. Been long since I've update with pictures haha. A lil' tired LOL. Morning to 4pm shift tomorrow and I'm still awake.. But am opening shop with Jeffery so it's ok haha. He's another good working partner to me, since last year from Vivo City till now. (:

Meeting Rene they all after my work, photo taking sessions! Haha, I remembered we always take tons of pictures on each of our birthday..

Been thinking alot recently, am trying to concentrate at work and everywhere else.. Luckily I still have my noisy colleagues with me, they really distract me at times haha. Including Nike and Everlast people.. So distractive. :x

I've been reminiscing everything, sometimes somethings just remind me of you. I know you won't be reading my blog anyway. (: Just hope that you're happy everyday.. I'll be right here if anything happens.

Shall end here, goodnight peeps and star.

Sometimes, I'm really scare in the dark..
How I wish my star was here by my side..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home