Friday, September 14, 2007

Tired day today man! Worked from morning to 5pm and met the girls at Indulgz Bistro.. And then we went back to our house area to slack, lastly met up with brother and Brenda at FeiFei's Wanton Mee Shop. (;

Shall upload the zilllllllllllllllions of pictures I had in my phone, I've deleted alot of songs from my phone just for the pictures today! My goodness, I really need a 1GB memory card!

Teared again when I walked the 4 bus-stops and dark lanes alone after missing the bus-stop to FeiFei's.. Those damn songs in my handphone.. Was feeling so alone at that moment. Was thinking of you again, and that makes me complete the super dark lanes at 1am.

Afternoon's shift tomorrow, am sleeping soon cos' Friendster is down with scheduled maintenance! Everyone seemed to be asleep in Msn too.

Anyway, Chloe's farewell gathering's on next Tuesday. I guess there'll be super many people going to the ktv..

Goodnight peeps and star..

Somehow I'm really not used to everything right now. Sorry.. You can put the blame on me cos' I think I'm really messing up your life to one that you really dislike. Thanks for the beautiful memories thou', I still smiled when I thought of the stupid things that you do. (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home