Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just came back from Chloe's farewell gathering, many people were there. Had a really fun time with the "live band" members (Zen, Brenda, JoanneTan, Leonard, Terrence), we were f*king noisy with the instruments provided in Party World LOL. Even Chloe and Justina asked us to keep quiet haha.. Okay, good luck in everything you do in the future Chloe, thanks for accepting me into this company last time. (;

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST LINA! :D

Will upload the pics taken on your birthday soon. Thanks so much for everything girl, stay strong in everything you do. We'll have our 18 years old birthday parties next year haha! Love you.

Anyway, I have so many things to do next year! I have to really, really enroll in a private school. And then, after my birthday I will be taking bike lessons.. Follow by a nice holiday overseas. (; Can't wait for next year.

Shall update again, goodnight everyone and star..

Can we at least talk like friends? Like how we used to be at the very start? Do you sometimes hope that we didn't start the disaster? Well sometimes I do, cos' till then I'm still able to chat with you w/o any second thought.. I'm still trying hard to forget. And trying hard to remember the times when we're friends.. I still miss you so. What a failure I am..

I'm addicted to this song right now, will post the song up soon. (;


More than words- by Extreme

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
Its not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

*****
Replies to tags:

Ping:
Thanks girl.. (;

YourFather: Pa cover your bike with cover next time, lol.

Lina: Thanks girl, I love you too. Thanks for everything you've said to me that day. (;

Caiyun: Haha yeah, one day I must go down J8 and find you liao! Not ladylike ah, still very man sia me hahaha. Take care pretty. (;



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home