Thursday, September 20, 2007

Done uploading & editing of pictures from my phone finally.

It's 4.42 am right now.. So I'm gonna post the pictures up tomorrow haha. If not I think I'll be only able to zzz in the morning..

Afternoon shift tomorrow with my superstar team lol, Rong Quan's target for me- 5K.

He still can wish me good luck in his sms, wtf.

..That's my beloved 1st in-charge I guess lol.

Met up with bro & Brenda earlier, watched 'Just Follow Law' at their place. Movie rated 3-1/2 out of 5, hmm not bad not bad.

Okay, am zzz soon. Work, work, work tomorrow! Tired..

Goodnight peeps and star.

Life have to move on I guess? I'll keep you in my heart since I can't forget everything right now. Take good care of yourself. (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home