Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just came back from work not long ago.. Supposedly I'm having 1/2 morning shift today, but that fucker Casper extend me till 5plus. F*k you! Went Vivo to take stocks back to Bugis after that, and so couldn't meet Rene today. I'll call you again girl..

Finally back to Bugis and started writing the stock count sheets, and I'm still writing right now! Finished 7 booklets at Bugis, am writing another 2 now, and thanks Yvonne for helping me with another 3. (;

Everyone's super tired today man! Huimin, Siti and I are full shifts people tomorrow! We all very high siol hahahaha. Fucking stock take.

Coffee is a MUST tomorrow. Anyway, payday's coming in another 5 days! Gonna really go for a new hair colour this time around. :D And we already hit our shop target, many many incentives next month!! Shoik~

Oh yes! Pictures not uploaded again lol. Soon people soon haha. Been busy with the large amount of work. Next week got full shifts again! ):

YEAH. Done with my stock count sheets, can sleep finally. But am waking up at 8am in the morning.. Can cry together with Huimin and Siti.

Goodnight people and star. (;

I've heard the news, I've seen thru' everything. All the best to you and her, you should have said it earlier. (; Take care!

*****
Replies to tags:

NinLaoPeh:
Cb mess, lol talk cock with me on phone when was talking to Brenda. My wonderful laopeh. :D

Ping: Yeah!! But I need lots of money! Haha~

MissK: (; Take good care okay?

Serene: Love ya girl, thanks. See ya soon! (;

Leen: :D

Caiyun: Thanks girl, but I've grown fatter haha. So MANY good food in bugis~ Siti is doing great! Super fun and good in-charge. Come visit us soon!!!! (;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home