Wednesday, October 24, 2007

YOYOYOYOYOYO,

finally I came back to blogging. Wasn't playing my comp these few days, very nua and tired from work. Back home, watch some television shows then Zzz/ or slack then Zzz haha.

Been working alot man, and pay day's coming on Friday!!! With the incentives siol, we are so f*king happy man. Everyday at shop, counting down the days, deciding where to go for shop gathering etc. I'm so excited hahahahaha.

I'm actually planning to extend my short hair to long ones after next week, will do some research to see if it's really good. (: Thanks my dear Brenda for helping me find a good salon for next week.

Attention Rene besties, there will be ktv sessions coming up soon.. Can't wait to have fun with you girls. (:

And not forgetting our BJ team incentives gathering! Ktv or steamboat? Ktv seems so much of a better idea, isn't it? Siti got so excited that she starts planning up games for us to play during the ktv sessions, crazy siol my dear Siti hahaha.

My Everlast-smoking-kaki-aka-Fucker is leaving for NS already! Nobody to entertain me and Siti siol, not forgetting the poor Kelvin. He got no one left to talk c*ck with in his shop.. But this Fucker is really very powerful in talking crap, cannot stand him sometimes lol.

I think I'm gonna stop my post here, I got nothing more to talk about. I keep thinking about pay day hahahahaha. How?! 2 more days, 2 more days only!

*****
Replies to tags:

Miss K: Hahahaha, take care anyway pretty!

Xiu: Haha, I only started prawning this year? Expensive leh prawning lol. You forever our choco' girl, no matter eat how much junkfood also so slim.

Anonymous: Yup that's what everyone told me first, but I have to have the financial first. (:

Lina: Not bad lah my girl. (:

Chanel: :p

Hui Min: I am your friend~~~ come back shop soon hor! (And stop laughing at the prawn thing you ass lol)

Joyce: Yeah yeah thanks. Take care girl! (:

Ping: Heh? Missing out? But anyway see ya tomorrow! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home